a set of tutorials to help you get started on Lightroom. I hope that those of you who do use Lightroom or Adobe Camera Raw found those tutorials useful. I've now created a set of Photoshop tutorials for you to learn how to use the most popular post-processing tool for photographers. Along with the Lightroom tutorials, these videos form two hours of instruction with real photographs from the field and should be a comprehensive starter pack for you to post process like a champ! Hopefully I can save you some money that you may have ended up spending on a post-processing course. You can use that cash to buy yourself some equipment or maybe fund a short trip!
Like the previous tutorials, these videos are also part of a YouTube playlist and I've licensed them under a Creative Commons Attribution license. You'll find these videos most useful if you play them in high definition. That way you'll see the detail a lot better. Have fun!
- Introduction to the Photoshop interface
- Integrate Photoshop with RAW processing software
- Basic Adjustments in Photoshop
- Non Destructive Editing in Photoshop
- Use Soft Light to Enhance your Landscapes in Photoshop
- Straighten your horizon and Darken your Sky in Photoshop
- Reduce Noise on your Images using Photoshop Plugins
- Black and White Conversion in Photoshop
- Non Destructive Dodging and Burning in Photoshop
- Non Destructive Healing and Cloning in Photoshop
- Masking in Photoshop
- Sharpening Tools in Photoshop
- Create Frames and Copyright Marks in Photoshop
- Create Custom Actions to Automate your work in Photoshop
If you find these tutorials useful, then do share them with your friends and popularise the tutorials. While I don't intend for these videos to be a comprehensive dive into Photoshop, I hope they serve as a good introduction for people to feel familiar with the application and to get started. If no one ever had to attend a basic post-processing course, it'd make these tutorials immensely successful.