Here's an opening for an Elearning and Instructional Design Specialist. We're looking for a top notch Instructional designer with the following attributes:
- About 4 years of experience in designing highly interactive elearning and ILT courseware.
- Very strong inclination towards technology, expecially open source tools.
- Very strong grounding in visual design and the ability to work without a specialist graphics designer. This translates into:
- rudimentary knowledge of graphics/ image editing tools.
- solid experience with page layouts and understanding color palettes.
- experience with 3D modelling tools will be a plus.
- experience with Flash programming will be a plus.
- experience with virtual worlds will be plus
- Understanding of teaching frameworks and models such as the Harvard TFU, Blooms Taxonomy, etc
- Experience in evaluating training on various levels of Kirkpatrick
- Ability to lead a team through a new elearning initiative.
Feel free to recommend people you see fit for this position. This job is based in Bangalore and the salary should not be a problem as long as we find the right candidate. I envision this to be a role that takes strong leadership in determining our learning strategies in coming years.